Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Plastic Surgeon, Dr. James Beckman, CEO and founder of Theraderm Clinical Skin Care, began his career with a medical degree from the University of Arkansas followed by seven additional years of surgical residency training to become a board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon. Dr. Beckman began private plastic surgery practice in Fayetteville, AR after being invited there by the medical community in order to better serve the growing university town with several large companies including Wal-Mart, Tyson Foods, and J.B. Hunt company officers and staff, as there was no reconstructive surgeon in the area. He has worked there since 1996.
Dr. Beckman didn’t envision startin
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY