Move over Goldfinger, there’s a new golden one in town and it sparkles. The Man with the Golden Gun ($30) is an 18-karat gold leaf top coat from OPI that hits shelves in October, just in time to celebrate the November release of Skyfall, the 23rd installment in the James Bond series.
The gold top coat is part of OPI’s celebration of the James Bond Golden Anniversary—that’s 50 years of flicks starting with Dr. No in 1962. In tribute, the nail color company will release a special Skyfall Collection that comprises 12 colors ($8.50 each) with apropos names like “The Spy Who Loved Me,” a dark red hue, “Live and Let Die,” a nearly black shade, and “The Living Daylights,” a g
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS