Using sea-derived ingredients is nothing new for the venerable La Mer skincare line. Now the brand introduces The Radiant Serum, which reportedly combines reparative sea-derived ingredients with a state of the art delivery system to fight dullness and discoloration in the skin.
With it’s blend of highly refined waters, the serum helps improve texture, resiliency and translucency while visibly plumping skin and tightening pores. It’s new Brightening Ferment targets the look of dark spots and even works to prevent future discoloration.
As usual with La Mer, all of these fab
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON