In conjunction with The Makeup Show NYC, makeup artist Jeffrey Paul will be conducting a one-day workshop where mind/body wellness, skin health, red carpet how-to’s and beauty business strategies meet.
360º Beauty NYC: The Beauty Revolution will take place on Saturday, May 12 and includes an evening cocktail party for participants. Indie Lee, creator of Indie Lee All Natural Beauty Products, will host the workshop.
Registration is open now. Tickets range from $125 to $175. For registration information, go to www.360beautyrevolution.com.
Phew, the Bag Ladies had a busy week of beauty!
We kicked it off with The Makeup Show NYC, which brought together makeup artists and a slew of new and established brands for a two-day beauty showcase. Among the standout brands that caught our eye:
Paperself eyelashes by Ting yu Wang – Very on-trend for the eyelash obsessed, these are eye-catching, to say the least, if you’re in the mood for a very bold, high fashion editorial look. (more…)
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS