Photo Credit: ultherapy
Yes, there are other, if not better, reasons to consider an Ultherapy under-chin lift than taking a better selfie or looking hot when FaceTiming, but these perks should not be discounted.
Ultherapy is Food and Drug Administration (FDA) cleared for treating the brow, chin, and neck. It is the only non-invasive energy-based treatment to have such a distinction, largely because it really works and the clinical studies confirm that. Really. 250,000 Ultherapies have been performed to date around the world, so they are doing something right.
Tina Alster, MD
At a recent media breakfast at The London NYC, uber dermatologist Tina Alster, MD, the founding director of the Washington Institute of D
Internationally acclaimed Dr. Zein Obagi, Beverly Hills dermatologist and founder of ZOยฎ Skin Health, prides himself on taking a radical approach to skincare. He believes that skincare should focus on making skin healthy, rather than just treating the various conditions that compromise our complexions, such as pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles. In fact, he classifies these conditions diseases of the skin, in addition to the more obvious problems like rosacea and acne.
โMy approach is much more broad spectrum than just focusing on the disease alone,โ Dr. Obagi told a room full of beauty editors and bloggers gathered at The London NYC to learn about the ZOยฎ Skin Health brand. โ
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD โ NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS