For months I’ve been avoiding the cabinet under my bathroom vanity. I open it up, take out what I need to use and close up shop quickly before I allow myself to see how many products are piling up in there. Because I’m a beauty writer, I undoubtedly have more than the average Jill accumulating–it just comes with the territory! If I don’t like a product I’m reviewing it’s easy to toss, but if it gets a thumbs up it’s very hard for me to throw it away, even when I know I’m not going to get a chance to use it while I’m reviewing something else.
Chances are you too have more than you need. Spring cleaning isn’t just for your clothing and linen wardrobes. It’s the ideal time to t
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS