We all have our little routines to mark the change of seasons. For Winter into Spring there are a few things I do year after year. Spring cleaning has always been at the top of my list but this year I’ve stepped it up a notch thanks to the inspiring book, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing, by Marie Kondo. If you find yourself surrounded by clutter a little too often, I highly recommend this book. Besides cleaning house, I also like to do a bit of shopping to spruce up the front porch — some fresh herbs, flowering plants and bright pillows help it look inviting and make a good first impression for any visitors.
With the house taken c
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS