WENDY LEWIS, A GUIDE TO BEAUTY
Entrepreneur. Mother. Consumer Advocate. Beauty Guru. Author. Wendy Lewis is the sort of woman for whom a single title just won’t suffice. But if you were to ask the 50 year old one-woman powerhouse where here heart lies, she would definitely say with her daughter Eden, age 17, who plans to go into medicine. The Lewis family has called the Upper East Side home for over a dozen years and many of her well heeled neighbors seek her highly coveted aesthetic advice, to the tune of $400 per hour.
Her role is unique: part business executive, part therapist, part matchmaker. Wendy – who goes by the moniker The Knife Coach® – has earned a reputation among physician
MEET WENDY LEWIS, THE MUST-HAVE ACCESSORY TO HELP YOU NAVIGATE YOUR WAY TO THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH
Excerpted from the transcript with permission:
ELLEN FANNING: Is it addictive – looking good in this town?
WENDY LEWIS: I think so – very much so.
ELLEN FANNING: Making the decision to change the way you look can be complicated, so perhaps not surprisingly in New York there’s now someone you can call on to help. Meet Wendy Lewis – the must-have accessory to help you navigate your way to the fountain of youth. You’ll make sure the client doesn’t end up with a Michael Jackson nose or a Joan Rivers facelift?
WENDY LEWIS: Those are two very good examples. I can’t make sure of anything,
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS