Photo Credit: facebook.com/TatchaBeauty
The Asian beauty market has exploded in the US over the past several years and there are lots of good reasons for that – they rock! This is due in part to an uptake in Korean beauty products and rituals that put the focus on a skincare-first lifestyle. K-beauty devotees swear by the results they get from a 10+ step skincare ritual that includes cleansing twice, toning, the use of multi-serum cocktails, exfoliating products, masks and more. Though I love incorporating some stellar K-beauty products into my own regimen from time to time, I don’t always have the time, energy and coin to allow for this lifestyle choice. That’s where the buzz-worthy J-Beauty trend comes in.
Japanese beauty pro
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON