Stellar genes are a great place to start, but even natural beauties like Sofia Vergara need a little extra help before a big event, and for this A-list celebrity nothing was bigger than her upcoming nuptials to actor, Joe Manganiello.
Whether you’re tying the knot yourself, are the mother-of-the-bride or you just want to look your very best for a party, reunion or get-together, a little extra attention to your skincare routine will make a big difference in your appearance on your special day. Dr. Dendy Engelman of Manhattan Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery advises starting at least two months prior to the big day and paying attention to more than just your face. She recommends you
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS