Londoners are gearing up for the Olympics starting in the next few weeks. The stifling, stuffy underground and overcrowding is proving to be stressful even for the most level-headed BITB writer, but we have braved and barged the crowds to research the best in beauty news. For those that aren’t into sport or haven’t managed to bag themselves a ticket to one of THE events, there is plenty to get excited about on the London beauty scene. The BITB team has scoured the land for the best deals, limited editions and services dedicated to the London Olympics and here is our pick of the best but be warned, book early to avoid disappointment. And let the games begin…
Trotting down the cobbly streets of Covent Garden, you’d be forgiven for gasping in shock when you stumble across the biggest thing to happen to the London Spa industry in years!! Hidden part way down sleepy Shelton Street is nothing short of a spa oasis – Thai Square Spa.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS