If you had to choose just one area to improve, would you pick your body or your face? According to a new survey of over 1,000 American women commissioned by Syneron Medical, 70% of the women in the study said they are most worried about developing a tummy bulge, as opposed to only 50% who said they are worried about wrinkles and/or fine lines.
“It has been a long-held belief that a flawless complexion represents youth and beauty. With the focus on shapely bodies, this perception has shifted beyond a perfect face to include the perfect smooth body as well,” stated Tina Alster, M.D., board-certified dermatologist and director of the Washington Institute of Dermatologic Laser Surgery i
There is nothing as timeless, elegant, and versatile as the Little Black Dress (LBD). But try as you might, sometimes diet and exercise just aren’t enough to get that perfect LBD body. Luckily, body contouring company VelaShape® by Syneron® has teamed up with fashion label Teri Jon® by Rickie Freeman to empower women this holiday season to wear that LBD as never before. Together they are sponsoring the Little Vela Dress (LVD) Contest, which you can enter from November 12 to November 30 for a chance to win a $5,000 makeover.
As part of this fabulous makeover, one lucky winner will win four VelaShape® treatments. VelaShape® is the only FDA cleared device that effectively and safely
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS