Photo Credit: Depositphotos.com
Brows frame the face, create balance and draw attention right where you want it – on your baby blues (or browns). While pencils, gels, and plucking have been brow grooming mainstays, microblading has risen as the go-to treatment for fuller, natural-looking results.
Microblading entails using a very fine pen that is really tiny needles to deposit pigment into the skin in strokes that resemble human hair. Since these fine needles only go to the superficial layers of the skin, this technique is semi-permanent as opposed to brow tattoos which are considered permanent. The key benefit of the microblading technique is that when done by an expert, it offers a more natural look that lasts well
Meet the Man on the Cutting Edge
Billy Jealousy has positioned itself as “effortless yet edgy, playful but still polished. Sharply tailored for today’s sophisticated bad boy and bad girl….” The brand was founded in 2004 by Pat Parsi and Danielle Rouso, two men on a mission to create skincare based on science and nature. Of course, they’ve also had some fun along the way. Today, you can find Billy Jealousy products across the world, from Singapore to Auckland, NY to LA, London to Johannesburg. And if you like feel good beauty, the brand donates a portion of proceeds to charities like Big Brothers, Big Sisters and Green Corps.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS