As Revision Skincare’s Director of Research & Development, Tatiana Kononov spends a good deal of her time traveling the world in search for the most unique and potent anti-aging ingredients. She also works side by side with researchers in the company’s Dallas, Texas-based lab blending peptides, antioxidants, and other ingredients so that they work synergistically to boost collagen, fight fine lines and wrinkles and reduce the visible signs of aging.
Kononov chatted with Beauty In The Bag about her job, her travels as well as how she incorporates her favorite Revision Skincare products in her day to day.
Here’s what we learned:
1. What’s in
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS