Foundations: they can be your best friend. Not only do they make your skin look flawless in the light of day, but many also give you added anti-aging benefits—a double whammy. But choosing the right foundation can be tricky – you’ll want to find just the right shade, coverage and finish. Plus prices vary with drugstore brands offering less expensive vrsions than department stores, but without the option to test before you buy.
To help with the foundation selection process, BITB presents its latest Steep vs. Cheap comparison. Here, we test Tarte Maracuja Miracle Foundation 12 Hour Broad Spectrum SPF 15 ($42) vs. L’Oréal True Match LUMI Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 ($12.99).
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS