For perfect skin, those in the know have been “baking” their makeup. You read that right…but it’s not what you think it is. “Baking” or “cooking” your makeup has been around for years and years but makeup artists have taken it out of hiding and it seems to be back in the limelight again. It’s basically the process of allowing your concealer and powder to remain under the eye for a few extra minutes so that your skin’s natural oils and your own body heat can work with it for a long-lasting, bright-eyed, near-poreless looking complexion.
Hydrate. Apply under eye cream and moisturizer to your complexion to fully hydrate and plump up your skin, minimizing the look of fine line
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE