Move over pomegranate and acai berry, there’s a new antioxidant “super fruit” in town. Tart cherry juice is the latest natural food touting both beauty and health benefits. The juice reportedly fights wrinkles, puffiness around the eyes and insomnia, according to Cheribundi, a company that markets a tart cherry juice that contains the juice of 50 cherries in each 8 ounce bottle.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE