Meet the Derm Spokesperson
With the 10% indoor tanning tax having gone into effect this week, we thought we’d bring you an expert opinion on skincare. Dr. Jaliman is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine and a media spokesperson for the American Academy of Dermatology. Additionally, she wrote a chapter titled “Skin and Hair” in Women’s Health For Life. Another fun fact: In addition to her numerous media and television appearances, Dr. Jaliman was chosen as the first dermatologic spokesperson for the debut of “Getting Healthy” on the Television Food Network.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS