Sunless tanners give you the healthy, radiant color you crave – but without the dangers of UV rays and risk of skin cancer. Deep wrinkles, crow’s feet, brown spots covering arms, decollete creases, leathery legs – these are all signs of sun damage that can be avoided.
Not all sunless tanners include adequate sunscreen protection, so you should use a separate SPF product especially when you plan to be outside for long periods. “Most people apply about a third less sunscreen than they really need to get enough protection. Use a high SPF 30+ to make sure you’re covered. Reapply every two hours or right after swimming or sweating and use extra protection for your lips, tops of your ears, back
Photo Credit: Macys.com
Tips For Seasonal Spring Skincare
As the weather gets warmer, sneezing and wheezing increase and blemishes and breakouts can worsen with increased humidity and perspiration. The rising pollen count can wreak havoc you’re your sensitive skin, and redness and flushing may start to show up. When the seasons change, it’s time to adjust your skincare regimen.
During the colder months, you may find yourself reaching for heavy creams, moisturizing serums and emollients to combat flakes and that tight, dry skin feeling. Now that temperatures are up, and you are spending more time outdoors, switch to a lighter, gel or lotion formula moisturizer. Lancome High Po
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS