Tampa, Fl-based facial plastic surgeon Edward H. Farrior, MD, FACS, recently took over as the president of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS), the world’s largest specialty association for facial plastic surgery. This is always a big job, but this year marks the Academy’s 50th anniversary, which means even more fanfare and planning than usual.
Farrior is up for the challenge. He spoke to Beauty in the Bag about his goals for his term in office, his facial plastic surgery practice and the state of facial plastic surgery today.
What do you hope to accomplish during your one-year term as president?
I want to conclude ou
Sublative Rejuvenation™ using eMatrix™ from Syneron is the newest technology to hit Dermatology and Plastic Surgery as the world’s first treatment powered solely by fractionated, bi-polar radio-frequency. Sublative technology is taking the facial rejuvenation world by storm with a novel treatment that works for all skin types and age groups for both women and men. What is unique about Sublative Rejuvenation is the energy used and how the energy is delivered through the skin. Sublative Rejuvenation uses fractionated bi-polar rad
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS