One of the newest companies to join the beauty box band wagon is Red Carpet Box, and they are trying to move above and beyond the simple box full of itsy bitsy samples and foil packets of beauty brands. In each Red Carpet Box you will find actual full sized products from labels you love and trust, generally valued at around $150. Red Carpet Box was founded in 2012 and has steered away from a subscription-based formula. Not only do customers have the option to just pay for one box at a time for $25 each (plus $5.99 shipping and handling in the US), there’s also no cancellation fee. They also add jewelry and other fashionable accessories, too.
The special Holiday Red Carpet Box (a $300
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE