Long knockout lashes are all the rage. Just walk into any department store or drugstore these days and you will find the words “Extreme” “Longer” “Thicker” pasted onto mascara-like tubes of serums that promise denser, longer lashes in just a matter of weeks.
Nora Charles, celebrity esthetician from Touch of Faith Aesthetics in Los Angeles, California, says “long eyelashes make great eyes look even more beautiful. When eyelashes are short and thin they take away from the beauty of the eyes and cause them to look dull and unimpressive. “They also cause a woman to look older than she is.”
Launched in 2008, Latisse is the only FDA approved prescription product that
Brad Pitt and his fellow actors on the set of World War Z may be fighting off a Zombie pandemic, but they are doing so with perfectly plumped and lineless eyes. According to impeccable sources, one of the key makeup artists on the set has requested more of Talika’s Eye Therapy Patches, which are specially designed to reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and fine lines around the eyes.
These patches mean business; they were originally developed to accelerate the healing process after eye surgery using a patented polymer gel created to treat burn patients. The gel releases a controlled amount of botanical extracts like olive and jojoba oils and soy extract as well as ceram
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS