Plastic surgeon Dr. T. Y. Steven Ip, M.D., F.A.C.S. is well-known throughout Beverly Hills, Newport Beach and New York City for his personable bedside manner and dedication to the field of aesthetics. He specializes in aesthetic, plastic and reconstructive surgery of the breast, body and face and is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is an active member of the American College of Surgeons and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Ip graduated from UCLA and received an academic scholarship to the University of Texas to finish medical school and pursue a path towards surgery. He spent five years training in General Surgery at the renowned Columbia Unive
Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
It’s that time of year again – the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) annual plastic surgery statistics report are out!
According to ASPS President, New York City plastic surgeon Alan Matarasso, “The newly released 2018 statistic from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the largest organization of board certified plastic surgeons in the world, confirms the safety and popularity of plastic surgery. It also underscores the benefits of consulting with ASPS members who are qualified to assist patients in determining what treatments may be best for them, whether surgical, non-surgical or a combination approach to satisfy their goals. Our members offer the full range of options
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS