Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
There are some crazy days that are celebrated throughout the year. There’s International Pancake Day celebrated in February, Awkward Moments Day in March, National Look-Alike Day in April, Lost Sock Day in May, World Toilet Day in November and many other strange, unusual and unfortunately named days that are celebrated throughout the year.
One such celebrated day that just passed us by is International Mud Day, June 29th’s annual celebration giving you official permission to play in the mud. Truth be told, that’s not a bad way to celebrate it — it does sound like a good time to me — but, an even better way to celebrate would be by slathering mud products on your bod. Short term you migh
Calling all frequent flyers. For this week’s Gorgeous Giveaway we have 3 Anti-Age Introductory Sets (each valued at $51) from Aromatherapy Associates to give to our lucky winners. This fabulous British brand, which is making major inroads in the U.S. market, harnesses the power of essential oils and plant extracts to create radiant, youthful complexions.
The Anti-Age Introductory Set contains six travel-size essentials.
Skin Firming Serum: apply morning and evening after cleansing and toning.
Fine Line Face Oil: apply over the serum.
Rich Repair Eye Cream: concentrate on lined areas for firming and nourishment.
Rich Repair Nourishing Cream: apply after eye cream for moisturizing and p
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE