OLAY REGENERIST MICRO SCULPTING CREAM – Over 35 yet? No worries. For under $30 bucks you can turn the clock back. Olay Regenerist has done it again – with a potent elite cream that comes in that gorgeous ruby red jar. Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is a winner for dry, lined and tired complexions. The texture is lovely for the price, much better than you would expect from any drugstore cream, and the peptide complex delivers a flawless treatment that skin soaks up. If you need to cut back due to pocketbook anxieties – and who doesn’t these days – the Regenerist range is a great way to go. Strivectin costs $145 yet you can get the same key ingredient, PAL KTTS or pentapeptides, for a fraction of the price at your local drugstore.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS