American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) President Robert M. Kellman, MD, has devoted much of his time in office to making the “R” in the AAFPRS count. Kellman, the Professor and Chair of Otolaryngology and Communication Sciences at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY, is first and foremost a reconstructive surgeon, but he knows that to be successful, form must travel together with function.
“I worked very hard to make the reconstructive a little more central to the Academy and bring the facial reconstructive surgeons back into the fold,” he tells BeautyInTheBag.
Do you consider yourself cosmetic or reconstructive fa
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS