Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
A few months ago during a week long trip to Mexico, I enjoyed a bit more time in the sun than I’m accustomed to. Surfing lessons in the ocean, horseback riding through town, and long walks on the beach kept me from reapplying sunscreen as often as I usually do and before long, I had newfound spots that aimed to take up permanent residence. Hyperpigmentation (a.k.a sunspots, age spots, liver spots, and melasma) is excess melanin caused by sun exposure, age, hormones or acne and knows no race or gender boundaries. I’ve been in this business long enough to know that an uneven skin tone can be just as aging as lines and wrinkles.
3 GREAT OPTIONS TO STOP THE SPOTS:
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS