Suntelligence: How Sun Smart is Your City?
A survey by the American Academy of Dermatology, “Suntelligence: How Sun Smart is Your City?”, polled over 7,000 adults nationwide in 26 cities to determine their knowledge, attitudes and behaviors toward tanning, sun protection and skin cancer detection.
Congratulations to the biggest winners – Hartford, Salt Lake City and Denver – which ranked No. 1, 2 and 3. Yet Cleveland, Chicago and Pittsburgh fell to the bottom of the sun-smart spectrum with rankings of 24, 25 and 26, respectively.
Early detection is key to skin cancer survival. When they examined skin cancer detection behaviors, 59% nationally had never been s
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS