Photo Credit: instagram.com/elemisltd
You’re doing your skin a disservice if you’re using your usual foaming face cleanser this season. Foaming face washes might leave skin clean, but for those with year-round sensitive or dry skin and for almost everyone else who is prone to dryness right now, they can also leave your complexion tight and parched due to their strong cleansing agents. No matter which category you fall into, when the temperature drops outside and you’ve got your thermostat turned up high you’ll want to switch to something gentler to counteract these harsh moisture sapping conditions.
What’s gentle on your skin but can get the job done and then some? Cleansing balms. They won’t strip natural oils from your skin
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS