In case you’ve been living under a rock, May is Skin Cancer Awareness month and dermatologists, the American Academy of Dermatology, and countless skincare and beauty brands have been doing their part to educate consumers on the dangers of playing in the sun and bronzing recklessly.
But in spite of this mountain of warnings to wear SPF, apparently many of us continue to go out in the sun without sunscreen, tempting the fates. Shockingly, even those who have been diagnosed with melanoma are still disregarding warnings to be sun safe. According to findings recently presented by researchers at Yale University, more than a quarter of people who have had melanoma say they never use sunscreen
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE