Photo Credit: www.esteelauder.com
Until recently, it felt like you needed a serum, moisturizer, eye cream, sun block and primer just to leave the house. So a warm welcome to the new BB creams; they promise a lot more than many a skincare or makeup item has in a long time – containing multiple benefits in one tube.
For a BB cream is not only makeup but also a skin-protecting and soothing treatment that has caught the beauty world on the trot; brands have been falling over themselves to launch causing journalists to froth up like a cappuccino with enthusiasm. So what is this BB buzz?
First up, a brief history lesson. BB stands for Beauty Balm or Blemish Balm depending on the brand. The concept was originally created by a
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS