OK BITB fans, we’re going to be very British and discuss the weather, but I promise there’s a purpose.
If you are anything like me, the mere whiff of coconut reminds you of suntan lotion, sandy beaches, scorching sunshine and good times. It’s just such a shame that British summertime seems to get shorter every year and this year it’s started super-early – we’ve had record sunshine and temperatures in April. At BITB London we are already donning our sandals and getting our polished toes out.
This summer, I want to create my own fragrance that encapsulates everything I
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS