Packing right and light is the secret to successful traveling, especially in the summer when airports and train stations are flooded with resort bound vacationers. We know all too well that beauty products deemed essential can take up precious space. After all, with the airport restrictions on liquids, gels, and lotions, how do you justify bringing your entire toiletry regimen and still have room for clothes? To lighten your beauty load—and your luggage—here are some products that are great multi-taskers. Now you can laugh in the face of the TSA’s 3-1-1 rule!
Long,fun-filled days at the beach,relaxing by the lake or hiking in the mountains means we often have to leave the house without our favorite products in tow.Try these essential fool-proof and easy to apply products that can help beat the heat and have you looking great all summer long,no matter where you may be headed.
Clean and Hydrate Skin
Lumene Sensitive Touch Cleansing WipesStop traveling with messy liquids and wash off dirt and oil with($2.99 for 10 pieces). Made with organic soothing arctic linen seed extract to calm skin, these wipes are gentle enough to use even on the most sensitive skin. Plus, they take off makeup in a pinch and are perfect for tossing in backpacks or beach ba
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE