Extend the spirit of summer with fragrances that capture the breezy lightness of the warm weather months.
Jour d’Hermes (1.6 oz. EDT, $108) is a literal tribute to the earth mother in all of us as well as our liberated sophisticated sides. Created by Hermes perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena, Jour d’Hermes is a joyful sun dappled bouquet of summer flowers. You’ll catch notes of jasmine, gardenia, sweet pea, and my all time favorite summer aroma, orange blossom. It’s a carefully crafted fragrance that features just a twist of citrus in its top notes, and an overall grounding but fresh greenness, just like summer grass.
For water babies and beach lovers, nothing embodies the Margaritavi
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS