Freshen up summer stressed skin with beauty products that brighten, lighten and repair.
As we leave the fun-filled days of summer behind and welcome the crisp cool days of fall, it’s hard not to notice all the damage done to our skin. Harmful UV rays, pollution, heat and chlorine have left skin with extreme dryness, sun spots, clogged pores, pronounced lines and wrinkles and uneven tone, wishing for a do-over!
“UV light causes collagen breakdown, formation of free radicals and interference with DNA repair,” says NYC-based Board Certified Dermatologist, Robin Borkowsky.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS