Are your Skinhibitions—where the desire to have more youthful-looking skin is inhibited by fears of pain, downtime, potential side effects, and cost—holding you back from flawless skin? Fact: Acne is pervasive. 85 percent of people between 11 and 30, and 5 percent of people over 30 have it. Fact: In some people, during the healing process of active acne, the inflammatory response results in permanent, disfiguring scars.
According to a recent survey conducted by Syneron Medical, about 75% of women report being unsatisfied with the appearance of their skin and they desire a cosmetic procedure that delivers results, but their fears about pain, downtime, side effects an
Sublative Rejuvenation™ using eMatrix™ from Syneron is the newest technology to hit Dermatology and Plastic Surgery as the world’s first treatment powered solely by fractionated, bi-polar radio-frequency. Sublative technology is taking the facial rejuvenation world by storm with a novel treatment that works for all skin types and age groups for both women and men. What is unique about Sublative Rejuvenation is the energy used and how the energy is delivered through the skin. Sublative Rejuvenation uses fractionated bi-polar rad
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS