On Monday, October 15, the international hair care brand Davines will give you a chance to get a haircut for a mere $15 donation and at the same time support a great environmental and humanitarian cause. From Vancouver, Canada to Orlando, Florida, more than 150 hair salons in the U.S. and Canada will be opening their doors to support the second annual Davines Sustainable Beauty Day.
One hundred percent of the donations collected on Sustainable Beauty Day will go to The Fruit Tree Planting Foundation. This organization plants fruit trees in impoverished communities in developing countries to provide improved nutrition and long term environmental benefits. Last year, Davines raised more tha
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE