STRIVECTION INSTANT DEEP WRINKLE FILLER – This brand has always made me skeptical. All their claims are pretty extreme. I bought a tube of the original wrinkle cream and my skin broke out in a rash. I think I was reacting to the peppermint oil and I had to return it to Nordstroms. They may spend a lot of money on marketing and PR, but it certainly doesnt go into their packaging, which is a real turnoff for me. I tried this for 2 weeks and did not see the “instant” effect I was promised. It is also not particularly pleasant or luxurious to use either. I also found that it to be quite sticky and it seems to curl up like rubber cement on my face. I was not impressed.
FINAL VERDICT – SYC (SAVE YOUR CASH) – $59 for a very small tube of this self-named wrinkle filler, and I got better results with Olay Regenerist for less than half that price. Not worth it.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS