Coachella, the annual music and arts festival based in Indio, California, features different genres of music, art installations and sculptures and has multiple stages for performers to do their thing. Though almost everyone goes for the entertainment, the beauty scene is off the wall with trends that you’d never dare to do as well as some keepers that you’ll want to incorporate into your spring and summer looks.
Here, 3 Coachella 2016 beauty trends that are making the rounds. Let them inspire you a little…or a lot!
Glitter. Whether you opt to keep your makeup low-key or not, a little glitter will take your look up a notch. Have fun with it and use it on your skin, lips, lids, nails o
In 1996, Joan Lasker was in an enviable position. She took early retirement from her position as Vice President, Corporate Public Relations at L’Oréal USA, and moved her family from New York to Santa Fe. The plan was to ski, play tennis and take long lunches. But the old cosmetic industry siren call soon arose and Joan found herself developing a product that she knew was sorely missing from the market – an instant liquid hair color for touching up gray roots. Wearing jeans and cowboy boots instead of stilettos and power suits, Joan, from her new home in Santa Fe, founded ColorMetrics, launching ColorMark, a liquid temporary hair color to touch up gray roots in 2003. An award wi
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE