Photo Credit: Nexxus
As the only beauty sponsor of last month’s Tony Awards, Nexxus hair care has a lot to be proud of. But when you add the Youth Renewal collection, plus the brilliant window display created by Simon Doonan for a Duane Reade drugstore location in New York City, you realize that suddenly the brand is everywhere.
Nexxus window display created by Simon Doonan for Duane Reade at Rockefeller Center in New York City
Doonan created the first-ever premium window installation at a drugstore, made exclusively out of 3,200 Nexxus product bottles, and just as it took him a good chunk of time to put it together from concept to creation, the display itself will be etched in my mind forever
Photo Credit: sephora.com
When it comes to turning back the clock and reversing signs of damage, does the haircare category perform as well as skincare?
Living Proof’s latest Restore Recovery Regimen thinks it can, and to that effect, the company has launched it’s first ampoule treatment to revitalize and restore the damage that comes with the territory of frequently colored, over-processed and stressed hair. The recommended dosage? Weekly.
The key to the Restore Recovery Regimen is the moisture-controlling molecule, OFPMA (PolyfluoroEster) along with a sulfate-free blend, creatine (an amino-acid derivative), hydrolyzed wheat protein and nourishing conditioning agents. The Restore Recovery Regimen’s star prod
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS