Photo Credit: Depositphotos.com
Sweaty underarms can ruin a designer silk dress, are a real buzzkill on a first date, and can destroy your confidence before a career make or break a presentation.
Heat and humidity invariably cause perspiration for the best of us. But for people afflicted with the annoying medical condition called ‘hyperhidrosis,’ this becomes a very serious problem. About 2-3% of the population suffers from excessive sweating, but nearly all of us would rather not smell or sweat if we don’t have to.
There are some good treatments available now, and more on the way.
BOTOX has been FDA cleared for treating excessive sweating all the way back to 2004. Basically, it works by stopping nerves from f
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE