Summer skincare isn’t only about preventing sunburns, bug bites and rashes. “During hot and humid months, the skin goes through changes that directly mirror the climate. Combination Skin will experience excess oil in a wider t-zone and breakouts may become more common. If you have oily skin, your sebaceous glands will produce even more oil during these months. Even dry skin types can notice more oil and clogged pores during this time,” says Teresa Stenzel, Director of Education for Bioelements.
For most, summer’s hotter, often humid air means it’s time to leave the more emollient beauty products on the shelf to avoid clogged pores and pick up lighter, targeted, problem-solvers to comb
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE