Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Over the years, I’ve watched a lot of top tier makeup artists work their magic, and it never ceases to amaze me how often they reach for the white eyeliner. Apparently, this little beauty has so many beauty benefits, professional makeup artists count on it time and time and time again. Here’s how you can follow their lead and use this king of multi-taskers a multitude of ways:
ON YOUR EYES you can use a white pencil numerous ways to great effect. I like to draw a reverse v on the inner corners of my eyes to make them sparkle. You can also use the pencil on your upper and lower waterlines to open up your eyes and make them look huge. Another option is to use the pencil the same way
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON