Do your brows have the WOW factor? For many of us, eyebrows are an afterthought. But perfectly shaped eyebrows can transform your look and take years off your face – like a eyelift with a tweezer.
“For eyebrows to look naturally beautiful, you have to work with the brow shape you were born with,” says makeup artist Tonya Crooks of L.A.’s Mirror Mirror Beauty Studio. “Most brows are either an arc, like Madonna, an arch, like Eva Mendes or straight, like Natalie Portman’s.”
Tonya suggests that you have brows waxed professionally to determine the best shape. Then accentuate with light strokes using a brow pencil or brow powder. To help you add pizzazz to your eyes, take a look
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY