It’s hard to fathom that spring, with the sound of birds chirping and the first sign of daffodils and tulips, is just a month or so away. While oud was a big note a few years ago, this year’s emphasis is more on florals with a twist.
Here are some lovely fragrances for the cultured nose:
Krigler Sparkling Diamond 22 ($375 for 3.4 oz)
This is a classic: created in 1922, this one is quite a luxurious fragrance to wear to evoke the refined, thrilling atmosphere of Monaco’s Monte Carlo, where the legendary Place du Casino is where nimble
You don’t have to watch All My Children to know Susan Lucci or her daytime TV alter ego Erica Kane. She is the undisputed queen of the soaps, known around the globe, who graciously took the time to dish with Beauty In The Bag about what keeps her looking just so youthful and glamorous.
Lucci first started playing soap opera icon Erica Kane in 1970. After 41 years, more than 12 marriages (including a few to the same groom), a slew of torrid love affairs, more-than-one near death experience, an addiction t
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE