Holiday time for many conjures up visions of snowflakes, angels and bundled up sled rides, but in Australia, Christmas falls smack in the middle of summer, celebrated with surfing, sunning and picnics. Napoleon Perdis, the Los Angeles makeup artist and brand developer who originally hails from down under, brings a touch of the tropics to our Christmas dreams with his Swept Away collection.
“It’s an upbeat, escapist version of holiday,” stated Mr. Perdis, who hosted a hot chocolate party for New York City press this week.
[caption id=”attachment_11528″ align=”aligncenter
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE