Sure the issues should matter more than how a presidential candidate looks when you cast your ballot on Election Day, but let’s face it – it helps if a candidate looks the part!
Whether President of the USA, the CEO of a Fortune 500 company or any other executive-in-chief, there are certain physical attributes that experts say can make or break leaders.
There was a time when a President’s look had nothing to do with his or her political ascent. This all changed in 1960 after the first-ever televised Presidential debate featuring senator John F. Kennedy of Massachusetts and Vice President Richard Nixon. People who listened to the debate on the radio thought Richard Nikon won, bu
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE