As you tackle your spring cleaning agenda, make sure to add your bathroom vanity and makeup bag to the docket. Cleaning out your product stash and sanitizing your tools is critical. Clearing the clutter of unused beauty supplies will help you to streamline your routine, tossing funky old stuff will keep you healthier, and cleaning gadgets and tools is just good hygiene. Best of all, an honest confrontation with your product cache will make you a savvier, less wasteful beauty shopper.
Pitch It We’ve talked about the perils of past-due product. Germs! Risk of infection! Ew. Many lines are imprinting “best by” dates or indicating shelf life on packaging. When in doubt, let common sense pre
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS