When one thinks of a ballerina, you can’t avoid pink, or so we believed.
Lancôme’s spring 2014 collection, French Ballerine, is more about orchid and lilac and a deep, nontraditional ballet pin. It is also about rose tones, and an ode to innocence and Lancôme’s latest ambassador, Lily Collins (actress for The Blind Side, Abduction, and Mirror Mirror). Two simple words to describe Ms. Collins would be delicate and feminine.
Lancôme definitely picked a good role model for the French Ballerine collection, and the entire color palette is darkly rosy, with fresh hints of lilac and peony.
Jolie Rosalie Nail Lacquer. Photo Credit: Lancome
Gloss in Love lip gloss ($27) comes in four
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS