If the eyes are the windows to the soul then our hands are the monitors of our age. Spots and uneven skin tone along with lines and wrinkles on the hands can give away a woman’s age even quicker than the lines on her face. In fact, a study conducted by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons found that most people can accurately tell a person’s age by viewing only their hands. Bad news for those of us who have been focusing on turning back the signs of age on our faces but ignoring our hands.
Luckily the beautymakers are addressing this problem.
Hot on the heels of its
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS